Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Simpsons Movie


Satire:
Hey everybody, I found one! The government actually found someone we're looking for! YEAH, BABY, YEAH! -NSA worker

Hello, I'm Tom Hanks. The US Government has lost its credibility so it's borrowing some of mine.
-Tom Hanks

I was elected to *lead*, not to *read*. Number Three! -President Schwartzenegger
 Stop, in the name of American squeamishness! -Chief Wiggum
Freedom and justise for most. (written on a banner)
Irony:
If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in Mexico! -Krusty the Clown
Black? That's the worst color there is. -Lenny
Smithers...I don't believe in suicide, but if you'd like to try it, it might cheer me up to watch. -Montgomery Burns

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say...LIFE WELL SPENT! -Comic Book Guy
This book doesn't have any answers! -Homer
Puns:
How ya doin'? Peace be with you. Praise Jebus. -Homer Simpson

"Harry Plopper"

"Nome sweet nome"
Special Thanks to:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/quotes
http://www.simpsonsmovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment